This website contains forward-looking statements or forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities legislation (hereinafter collectively referred to as “forward-looking statements”) concerning the plans of Sandfire Resources America Inc. (the “Company”) for its property, operations and other matters, and expected outcomes. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, “plans”, “estimates” or “intends”, or stating that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements contained in this website include statements with respect to:
- the Company’s anticipated results and developments in the Company’s operations and financial condition in future periods;
- planned exploration and development of its properties;
- the Company’s proposed plans for expansion and upgrading of mineral resources on its projects
- plans related to the Company’s business and other matters that may occur in the future;
- anticipated completion of engineering studies, potential results of drilling and assays, timing of permitting, construction and production and other milestones;
- estimates of mineral resources. Estimate of mineral resources are also forward-looking statements in that they involve estimates of the mineralization that would be encountered, based on interpretation of drilling results and certain assumptions, if a deposit were developed and mined;
- the Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for the Company’s Black Butte project, including estimates of capital and sustaining costs, anticipated internal rates of return, mine production, estimated recoveries, mine life, estimated payback period and net present values, planned exploration activities and the results thereof, development activities, including the receipt of approvals and permits;
- expectations as to timing of completion of a feasibility study for the Company’s Black Butte Project, and the impact on previously estimated capital and unit operating costs of changes in the scope of the project; and
- government regulation of mineral exploration and development operations in the jurisdictions in which the Company’s projects are located.
These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions which the Company believes are reasonable, including:
- that the Company will be able to obtain any required government or other regulatory approvals and any required financing to complete the Company’s planned exploration and development activities;
- that the Company will be able to procure equipment and supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis;
- that actual results of exploration activities will be consistent with management’s expectations;
- that the assumptions underlying mineral resources estimates are valid;
- the assumptions set in the PEA; that proposed mine plan and recoveries will be achieved, that capital costs and sustaining costs will be as estimated;
- any proposed future development of the Company’s mineral projects will be viable operationally and economically and proceed as expected; and
- that no unforeseen accident, fire, ground instability, flooding, labor disruption, equipment failure, metallurgical, environmental or other events that could delay or increase the cost of exploration development will occur.
Assumptions relating to the potential mineralization on the Company’s projects are discussed in the most recent technical report in respect thereof which are available on this website and under the Company’s profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
However, the forward looking statements are subject to numerous risks, uncertainties and other important factors relating to the Company’s operation as a mineral exploration company that may cause future results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements. Such important factors, uncertainties and risks include:
- actual results of the Company’s exploration activities being materially different than those expected by management;
- uncertainties involved in the interpretation of drilling results and geological tests, and the estimation of mineral resources;
- the need for cooperation of government agencies, native groups and other stakeholders in the development of the Company’s properties;
- failure to obtain permits and governmental approvals;
- risks related to mineral properties being subject to prior unregistered agreements, transfers or claims and other defects in title;
- risks of operations such as accidents, equipment breakdowns, inadequate insurance or inability to obtain insurance, bad weather, potential litigation, non-compliance with environmental and permit requirements;
- unanticipated variations in geological structures, grades or recovery rates;
- unexpected cost increases; fluctuations in metal prices and currency exchange rates;
- delays in obtaining or inability to obtain required government or other regulatory approvals or financing; and
- inability to procure equipment and supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis.
There can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The Company does not intend, and expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to, update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Scientific and Technical Disclosure
All scientific and technical information contained on this website has been reviewed and approved by Jerry Zieg, the Sandfire VP of Exploration, who is a “qualified person” within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101.
All mineral resource estimates referred to on this website have been prepared in accordance with NI 43-101 and the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (“CIM”) Classification system, incorporating economics and confidence level in reporting information. The terms “inferred mineral resource”, “indicated mineral resource” and “measured mineral resource”, which may be used within this website, are Canadian mining terms, as defined under NI 43-101 in accordance with the guidelines set out in the CIM standards. These terms are not defined in accordance with United States standards and may not generally be used in documents filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) by U.S. companies. The CIM standards differ significantly from the requirements of the SEC, and descriptions of mineralization and resource information reported on this website may not be comparable to similar information report by U.S. companies.
Is Important to Us
We’re proud to share our work and are always ready to answer questions. Reach out to our team to request more information.